A Different Approach to Management
CapRidge Management is the wholly owned leasing and management division of CapRidge Partners. With over 5,000,000 square feet of projects managed since 1994, CapRidge has an extensive background delivering great customer service. We have experience covering a broad range of property types, from office and retail to multi-family and medical office. Our experience covers a broad range of property types from office and retail to multi-family and medical office. Our hands-on approach continues to add value to our tenants, clients, and investors.
Delivering More Than Just Whatâ€™s Expected
While most management companies can oversee a stabilized Class A building, only a select few firms can keep tenants happy in a problematic, inconvenient, or changing environment. Our long list of satisfied clients is a testament to our achievements in a variety of circumstances.
Here is a glimpse of some of the situations we have experienced and successfully managed:
- Managed the Perry-Brooks Building during a two-year, $10 million renovation process. Tenant retention remained high during this time due to our hands-on approach and flexibility with tenants.
- Handled the complexities of the 1,000,000 square foot mixed-use Austin Centre complex. This entailed office, parking, retail, meeting room, and hotel related functions.
- Tackled the issues associated with older historic structures such as the Littlefield and Scarbrough Buildings, each built in 1910.
- Spearheaded the $30 million renovation of the historic Stephen F. Austin Intercontinental Hotel.
- Navigated an extensive and ongoing renovation and repositioning of the Bank of America Center project that included new retail, common area and restroom upgrades and the conversion of the traditional heating and cooling system to a chilled water loop line system.
- The CapRidge Management team also has experience with many other issues such as asbestos abatement, ground leases, parking and large vacancies.
Our long list of satisfied clients attests to our ability to manage relationships under both favorable, and challenging, situations. Under all circumstances, we prioritize the interests of our customers, tenants, and investors.