CapRidge Partners is a fully integrated operating company which combines the operating platform and history of T. Stacy & Associates with the institutional investor expertise and relationships of Steve LeBlanc.
- Tom Stacy founded T. Stacy & Associates in 1994. Now rebranded as CapRidge Management, this company provides leasing, management and construction management services and is the operating affiliate of CapRidge Partners.
- Steve LeBlanc is the former CEO of Summit Properties, a $2 billion REIT, and most recently managed the $45 billion real estate and private equity portfolio at Teachers Retirement System of Texas (“TRS”), the top performing pension plan in 2010. While at TRS Steve directed 116 investment commitments around the globe of nearly $30 billion in equity.
- Company culture that is based on customer service. It has been a focus of CapRidge Partners since its inception and Summit Properties won the CEL Award for Customer Service five years in a row when Steve LeBlanc was CEO.
- Operating partner to institutional capital
- Acquired and managed 5.0 million square feet of office, mixed-use, development and hotel assets
- Consistently purchases assets below replacement cost in a rising construction cost environment