A Different Approach to Management
T. Stacy & Associates is the wholly owned leasing and management division of CapRidge Partners. With over 5,000,000 square feet of projects managed since 1994, T. Stacy & Associates has an extensive background delivering great customer service. The T. Stacy/CapRidge management team has developed a long and successful track record overseeing challenging assets, both new and old. Our experience covers a broad range of property types from office and retail to multi-family and medical office. Our experience and hands on approach continues to add value to our tenants, clients and investors.
More Than Just Expected
While most management companies can oversee a stabilized Class A building, only a select few firms can keep tenants happy in a problematic, inconvenient, or changing environment. Our long list of satisfied clients attests to our achievement in this.
Here is a glimpse of some of the situations we have experienced and successfully managed:
- Managed the Perry-Brooks Building during a two-year, $10 million renovation process. Tenant retention remained high during this time due to our hands-on approach and flexibility with tenants.
- Handled the complexities of the one million square foot mixed-use Austin Centre complex. This entailed office, parking, retail, meeting room, and hotel related functions.
- Tackled the issues associated with older historic structures such as the Littlefield and Scarbrough Buildings, each built in 1910.
- Instrumental in the $30 million renovation of the historic Stephen F. Austin Intercontinental Hotel.
- Navigated an extensive and ongoing renovation and repositioning of the Bank of America Center project that includes new retail, common area and restroom upgrades and the pending construction of a new parking garage.
- The T. Stacy/CapRidge management team also has experience with many other issues such as asbestos abatement, ground leases, parking and large vacancies.
Our long list of satisfied clients attests to our ability to manage relationships under both favorable, and challenging, situations. Under all circumstances, we prioritize the interests of our customers, tenants, and investors.
If you have a question or concern that is not addressed online, then please feel free to call us at (512) 476-9999 or email property management.